Sun, sand, exquisite food, and bold coffee. The staples of Southern Italy are synonymous with summertime. While the Amalfi Coast might be a little far away, it is possible to turn your staycation in to a European getaway. Enter our smooth medium-dark roast coffee, Sorrento.
Like its namesake, Sorrento is a bright, fragrant, and full of flavor. Hot or iced, this easy drinking blend is one that will transport you to the streets of a quaint Italian town with every sip. Try out some of our favorite warm weather recipes made with Sorrento coffee pods...
Sorrento Iced Latté
- Fill a 12oz cup with crushed ice, add flavored syrup if you like, such as vanilla or lavender
- Brew one Sorrento coffee pod with 8oz of water
- Pour coffee over ice
- Fill the rest of your 12oz cup with your choice of milk
- Stir and enjoy!
- Put one scoop of vanilla gelato into a coffee mug (or try butter pecan ice cream!)
- Brew one Sorrento coffee pod with 6oz of water
- Slowly pour coffee over the ice cream, and top with shaved chocolate
- Enjoy as a mid-day treat or an after dinner dessert with our decaf Sorento pod!
Don't forget, all pods and their packaging are 100% compostable!